The skin around the eyes is one of the first places to show signs of aging. Whether it’s dark circles, crow’s feet, or puffiness, tired-looking eyes can be a nuisance. Fortunately, SkinCeuticals has developed a new and innovative eye cream in the A.G.E. Advanced Eye that can help.
Understanding the Importance of Eye Care
Due to the skin being so thin and fragile, the decline in collagen is much more pronounced than other areas. So, it’s important to have an eye cream that is specifically designed for this delicate area.
Why SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Advanced Eye
The right eye cream can make a noticeable difference in minimizing the signs of aging and fatigue. SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Advanced Eye is unlike a lot of other eye creams in that it doesn’t just contain collagen, it encourages the production of it as well. This helps in visibly minimizing fine lines, promoting an overall more youthful appearance. Aside from this, the cream is also formulated to target puffiness and dark circles which leads to brighter, more revitalized eyes.
As you can see, the SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Advanced Eye is a valuable addition to any skincare routine. To learn more about this or any other SkinCeuticals products, contact the skincare experts at Lisa S. Ball, FNP.
Rosacea can be described as a skin condition that relates to a tendency to blush or flush more easily. The redness is usually frequent, occurring all or most of the time. Although there is no cure for rosacea, there are a variety of ways to help manage it.
Some of these options include:
- Morpheus8. The combination of micro-needling and radio-frequency help to stimulate the body’s ability to repair and heal itself. This leads to a significant improvement in the appearance and inflammation associated with the condition.
- HydraFacial. The calming, nourishing ingredients gently soothe, moisturize, and comfort the skin. The appearance of the condition is improved immediately after treatment.
- SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic. A safe antioxidant with non-irritating ingredients that helps to calm the skin and control any irritated redness.
- SkinCeuticals Soothing Cleanser. A calming cleansing foam with botanical extracts that helps dissolve impurities while soothing compromised skin.
When it comes to rosacea an effective treatment plan is especially important. If you are dealing with it and want relief, contact the skincare experts at Lisa S. Ball, NP in Buffalo, NY.
Source(s): American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), SkinCeuticals
As you may have noticed, hyaluronic acid is a popular ingredient in skincare; and for good reason. It offers a variety of benefits for the skin, especially in regard to anti-aging.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body. Most abundantly found in the skin, it is also located in the eyes and joints.
What are some of the skincare benefits of hyaluronic acid?
The biggest benefit of hyaluronic acid is the effect it has on the skin’s moisture retention. Because of this, it works as a terrific moisturizer that significantly helps with dryness. In addition to that, it also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What are some recommended skincare products that contain it?
- PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum – This is one of our favorite skincare products, let alone one that contains hyaluronic acid. It provides instant hydration that penetrates deep into the skin and lasts. It also helps to encourage an increase in the skin’s own hyaluronic acid production.
- SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel – Another great hydrating product, this serum is perfect for aging skin in need of a smoother complexion.
- SkinCeuticals Retexturizing Activator – This one is very gentle making it perfect for those with sensitive skin. Helps with the feel and texture of the skin as well.
Which product above is best to use?
That depends on your skin type specifically and what your skincare goals are. Scheduling a complimentary visit with our Esthetician Jamie Popp can help you determine that.
As you can see, hyaluronic acid offers a variety of benefits and should be a part of everyone’s skincare routine. If you want to maintain youthful-looking skin, contact our office today.