With June being Acne Awareness Month, we thought what better time than now to highlight our new skincare product from SkinCeuticals, Silymarin CF.
Taking over six years to develop, this breakthrough vitamin C serum was specifically formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin. The ingredients of l-ascorbic acid, ferulic acid, salicylic acid, and silymarin (milk thistle extract) all help to prevent oil oxidation. Which in turn lowers the possibility of breakouts. Aside from that, it can also significantly improve skin texture, clarity, radiance, and fine lines.
With all that SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF can do, it’s easy to see why it’s the perfect product for those dealing with acne. If you would like more information about this, or any of our other products, call 716-688-0020 or click here.
Our skin is naturally built to repair, but sometimes things in our daily routine (ie. sun exposure) can still lead to premature skin aging and damage. That’s why regularly using a product containing vitamin C, an antioxidant that our bodies do not naturally produce, can be so beneficial.
As one of the best anti-aging ingredients out there, vitamin C is also a natural sun protectant. Because of this, we encourage our patients to apply it first thing in the morning. And regular use can even promote collagen growth! It is important to note, however, that vitamin C for the skin must be properly formulated. If not, the benefits will not be as significant. That’s why we like SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidants. Their line in particular goes through a rigorous development process that ensures optimal results (all of their vitamin C serums are backed by 30 years of antioxidant research and demonstrated efficacy in independent clinical studies).
As you can see, vitamin C is an essential ingredient in any skincare regimen. Call our office or click here to find out which of SkinCeuticals vitamin C serums is right for you.
The transition from the cold, harsh winter weather can be very tough on the skin. That’s why for the month of March, we decided to go green with our skincare in the form of the SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel!
The SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel is a soothing green gel serum that calms and hydrates the skin while improving visible redness. Containing hyaluronic acid, cucumber, thyme, and mulberry this product is the perfect moisturizer for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin. The cucumber and thyme help to soothe and calm the skin, while the mulberry helps to even the skin tone out. The skin is left looking noticeably refreshed and hydrated.
It’s a very popular option for patients after treatments like chemical peels, micro-needling, and Sublative RF Skin Tightening. “A lot of my patients use it after micro-needling,” says aesthetician Lauren Battaglia. “They love how it feels and it really makes a big difference minimizing the appearance of any redness that occurs after treatment.”
As you can see, the SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel is the perfect skincare product as we transition into spring. For more information, call us at 716-688-0020 or click here.
Are you ready for beautiful, flawless skin? Introducing DermCare NP – a brand new skin care product line exclusively available at the Lisa S. Ball, NP Building.
With only the purest ingredients, DermCare NP is scientifically formulated to provide versatile skin solutions for all skin types. Currently, DermCare NP features six products:
- Advanced Eye Restore + Lifting Cream – improves your skin from the inside out, resulting in profound hydration, helping to improve the appearance of skin texture and overall skin radiance.
- Human Growth Factor Daily Serum – formulated to unlock your youth using a blend of peptides, regenerative cytokines and botanical extracts to promote beautiful, radiant and youthful skin.
- Hydrating Cooling Mask – a unique medical grade gel mask that restores skin elasticity, structure and suppleness. Immediately, skin appears firmer, toned and sculpted as it hydrates and rebalances skins naturals oils.
- Intensive Hydrating Serum – formulated with a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid, peptides and niacinamide to restore hydration, stimulates collagen and improves overall skin radiance. These ingredients help the skin’s appearance look plumper and fuller as the skin’s hydration is replenished.
- Lash Enhancer Serum – achieve the look you’ve always wanted by transforming your eyes with this iconic eyelash serum. It works to enhance beauty and create red carpet looking lashes. Lash growth can be seen to improve within 28 days with once-a-day application.
- Lifting + Firming Gold Mask – gives an immediate radiance boost for a plumper, fresher, brighter complexion. It minimizes irregularities, smooths skin tone, skin texture and softens lines and wrinkles, while it illuminates the skin appear. This lavish, pampering treatment helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful-looking complexion. Caffeine helps tighten and firm the look of skin, it re-energizes and helps reduce the aging effects of stress. The 24K gold imparts an opulent, radiant glow and locks in moisture for ultra-hydrated skin.
If you’re looking for safe, instantly effective products that deliver optimal results for all skin types, look no further than DermCare NP. To learn more about DermCare NP products call our office at 716-688-0020 today.